Based in New Delhi, India
|USD :||$ 0.00|
|GBP :||I said FREEEEEEEE!|
Go Kane is a trading game full of suspense, drama and emotion. What exactly are you trading? We can't say.
Kane is in trouble. His girlfriend has been abducted and the kidnappers want an outrageous amount (What kind of a numbskull kidnapper calls the boyfriend and not the parents, anyway?). Time is short, and Kane must do what he does best: Sell goods that are not exactly legal. But hey, a man's got to sell what a man's got to sell!
- A brand new take on trading games
- No cumbersome inventories! Just the joy of feeling like a boss when you score a deal
- Simple controls: For anything that comes your way, you either TAKE IT or LEAVE IT
- Drive up prices of your goods to earn more cash
- But get too greedy and the next deal might be a fail... or worse
- 7 Different endings to discover
- Played best while on the can
- Full of easter eggs and references (half of which you won't get)
- THE ICING ON THE CAKE: Instructions that you actually need to read!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About SuperSike Games
SuperSike Games is an independent game development studio based out of New Delhi, started by Amit Goyal and G Arjun after they were done dabbling with Radio, Dance Music and Literature.
More information on SuperSike Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Go Kane! Credits
Production, Design, Marketing
Design, Sound, Art
Technology, Design, Comic Relief in Office
Rajkanwar Singh Suri